Parents and Friends (P&F) Association
The P&F Association provides both moral and financial support to the school. All parents and friends of the school are welcome to join the association which is a key feedback forum for the school’s leadership team on key issues affecting the school. The association meets monthly and conducts a number of key fundraising events throughout the year.
Parents are involved in a number of ways, including, but not limited to
- parent information sessions at the beginning of each year
- assistance with reading, Mathematics and other classroom programs
- help with sporting events
- participation in school camps and excursions
- attendance at school assemblies, masses, liturgies and other special celebrations
- fundraising events in the local community such as the Millmerran Show.
The P&F can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org